Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Public Works Report Form

  1. Public Works Report Form
    For Emergency please contact Central Dispatch at 660-747-2265. (i.e. Natural Gas smell, water main leaks, sewer backups, etc.)
  2. Report an Issue
  3. Please attach a street address or describe where the issue is.
  4. Leave This Blank: