Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13017158592,,82047950304#,,,,0#,,131355# or +13126266799,,82047950304#,,,,0#,,131355#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128
Webinar ID: 820 4795 0304
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kccqRHBM1o* Masks are required for anyone attending the meeting in person
Consideration of an Ordinance Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into a Sewer Extension Reimbursement Agreement with 906 Property, LLC (Culver’s—906 North Simpson Drive) in the City of Warrensburg, Missouri.
Presented by Assistant City Manager, Danielle Dulin
The City Council will meet in the Community Development Conference Room, at 102 South Holden, Warrensburg, for Executive Session
Vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to Section 610.021 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri, relating to:
(1) Legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving the City and any confidential or privileged communication between the City and its representatives and its attorneys.
(2) Leasing, purchase or sale of real estate where public knowledge might adversely affect the amount paid in the transaction.
(3) Hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body when personal information about the employee is discussed or recorded.
(12) Documents or any documents related to a negotiated contract until a contract is executed, or all proposals are rejected.
(13) Individually identifiable personnel records, performance ratings or records pertaining to employees or applicants for employment