The City Council will meet in the Southeast Conference Room, upstairs at 102A South Holden, Warrensburg, for Executive Session
Vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to Section 610.021 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri, relating to:
(1) Legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving the City and any confidential or privileged communication between the City and its representatives and its attorneys.
(2) Leasing, purchase or sale of real estate where public knowledge might adversely affect the amount paid in the transaction.
(3) Hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body when personal information about the employee is discussed or recorded.
(12) Documents or any documents related to a negotiated contract until a contract is executed, or all proposals are rejected.
(13) Individually identifiable personnel records, performance ratings or records pertaining to employees or applicants for employment