Recreation Program Credit/Refund Policy - Any refund requested prior to the registration deadline will be subject to a $5 processing fee. After the registration deadline has passed, refunds will still be considered but the refund will be subject to a processing fee based on case by case variables. • No Refunds will be issued for any trips unless canceled by Warrensburg Parks and Recreation.
• No Refunds will be issued for Summer Day Camp weekly enrollments. Payments in full will be prorated based on the number of weeks remaining. Refunds are given for the following reasons: • Injury or illness (Physician’s note required). Refund will be pro-rated if the program has begun. • 100% refund is the result of a cancellation of program by Warrensburg Parks and Recreation.
WCC Pool/Fitness/Group Exercise Credit/NAC Refund Policy - • Single Visit Passes to WCC and/or Nassif Aquatic Center Season Passes are NOT eligible for Credits/Refunds/Transfers. • Nassif Aquatic Center Season Passes are NOT eligible for Credits/Refunds/Transfers. • Monthly Memberships to WCC are NOT eligible for Credits/Refunds/Transfers and may be canceled at any time. • Annual Memberships: Refund/credit will be pro-rated based upon remaining days left on the pass.
Facility Credit/Refund Policy - A processing fee of $5.00 will be applied to approved facility refunds/credits. Refund amounts will be based upon the date of the request.
- 30 days before reservation: 100% refund (less processing fee)
- 15-29 days before reservation: 50% refund (less processing fee)
- 0-14 days before reservation: No refund
Shelters Refund Policy - Shelter reservations are non-refundable. However, reservations may be transferred to another day and/or location (pending availability) without penalty, up to two weeks prior to the event.
Sports/Athletics Refund Policy - • Individuals who request a refund prior to the coaches meeting will receive a full refund minus a $15 processing fee. • After the coaches’ meeting, the refund will be the registration amount minus a $25 refund fee.
• Once schedules have been released, there will be no refunds issued.
• For teams Sports: teams will forfeit 10% of the registration fee for dropping out of the league with written notice. If a team does not give written notice prior to the game scheduling being released, they will forfeit their entire entry fee.
A Program or Facility Credit/Refund Request Form is available HERE
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I expect my refund?
The timeline for an approved refund to be processed will vary depending on the type of refund or credit you request. (see below for more details)
What is a Credit on my WPR Account?
Credit on WPR Account is the refund amount put on the Warrensburg Parks and Recreation account of the person who paid for the activity. The credit remains on their account until used. The credit may be used on a daily pool pass, program or towards a facility rental. Credit on WPR Account is the fastest to process.
What is a Refund on Credit Card?
Refund on credit card is the refund amount put back on the original credit card. After the refund has been approved and the refund has been processed; the refund will take 3-5 business days to be available on your credit card.
What is a Check Refund?
Check Refund is the refund amount mailed to the person who paid for the activity. After the refund has been approved, the check request will be sent to City Hall for a check to be cut and then to be mailed out. This takes approximately two weeks to process after the refund has been approved.