- Quarterly on the 4th Thursday of the month
- City Hall
All citizens are welcome. Please contact the A.D.A. Coordinator at 660-262-4634 for further information.
About the Committee
The City of Warrensburg established an Accessibility Committee in 2012 to identify access barriers on City properties and to provide a forum for communication and understanding between the City and the community in addressing access issues.
- Identifying community-wide accessibility issues as well as solutions to these issues. Promoting stronger communication between disability, advocacy groups, community organizations and individual citizens
- Identifying access barriers to public parking, pedestrian travel, and City programs and facilities
- Examination of City ordinances and policies related to accessibility
- Identifying and participating in accessibility grant programs
Community Group Representatives
The Accessibility Committee is represented by a wide range of community groups that include:
- Care Connection for Aging Services
- Johnson County Board of Services
- Warrensburg School District
- West-Central Independent Living Services (W.I.L.S.)