The member should be qualified by knowledge or experience to act in matters pertaining to development and continuing administration of comprehensive plan and planning and zoning in general.
Membership and Terms
This commission consists of 9 members that include the Mayor, one (1) council person, and seven (7) citizens. The Mayor shall serve by virtue of his/her office and for as long as he/she holds the office. A Council Member may serve in the mayor’s place. The 7 citizen members shall service a period of 4 years from the date of appointment, in staggered fashion, and all terms shall expire on April 30 of the year in which the terms expire, or until a new member is appointed, whichever is later.
The first Monday of each month.
Members of the Planning & Zoning Commission
- Barbara Carroll: City Contact
- Casey Renfrow: Mayor
- Bob Watts: City Council Representative
- Jeff Terry (2017, 2021)
- Robin Thompson (2017 unexpired term)
- vacant (2019, 2023 Raines unexpired term)
- Brandon Myers (2019, 2023)
- Deanna Westenhaver (2018, 2022)
- Mark Karscig (2015, 2019) Chairperson
- BobSteinkuehler (2017, 2021) Vice-Chairperson