To review and evaluate the current status of the appeal and safety of cycling and moving as a pedestrian within the City and its immediate surroundings. This group shall also develop a plan for improving pedestrian and cycling transportation that addresses stipulations as outlined in Resolution No. 2032.
Membership and Terms
Each member shall serve for a term of two years, with the City’s first appointments to be for a term of one year. See Resolution No. 2032.
Members of the Cycling and Pedestrian Task Force
- Donna Defrain — City Council Liason
- Barbara Curtis – City Council Appointment
- Bob Russell — County Commission Appointment
- Slm Coleman — City Staff
- Barbara Carroll — City Staff
- Chris Combs — School District Appointment
- Jennifer Yost — City Council Appointment
- Peggy Nuckles — City Council Appointment
The Cycling and Pedestrian Task Force meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 3pm.