After a completed application and building plans have been submitted to the City, the Plan Review Team will review the application. The following approximate review times generally apply:
- Single family and duplex new construction/remodels/additions/accessory structures – 2 Days
- Sign Permits/ Demolition Permits/ Structure Moving Permits – 2 Days
- Multi-Family/Commercial/Industrial Permits – 2 Weeks
After the plans have been reviewed, either
- the plans will be approved and a permit issued
- minor revisions will be requested to be noted on the plans
- a review letter requesting changes will be sent to the Contact Person and revised plans will need to be submitted to the City.
If revised plans are required to be submitted, additional review time will be required in order for the City to consider the changes.