All required permit fees must be paid at the time the building permit is issued.
Starting Oct. 1, 2016, the Building Permit Fee Modifier used to establish permit fees for new construction, additions, alterations, tenant finishes, remodels and all other building permit fee will increase from .00217 to .00302. The fee calculation for a typical Single Family house after Oct. 1, 2016 is shown below.
All other fees will stay the same.
- Permit fees for new construction are calculated using the International Code Council’s Permit Fee Schedule. An example is provided on the building permit application form.
- Fees for remodel, rehabilitation, or tenant finish construction are calculated according to the cost of the construction being completed.
- Sewer Tap Permit: varies
- Drive Permit: varies
- Sidewalk Permit: $25.00
- Excavation Permit: varies
- Demolition Permit: $50.00 per structure
- Sign Permit: $40.00 per sign
- Structure Moving Permit: $40.00
- Mobile Home Moving Permit: $75.00
- House Moving Permit: $150.00