- New Construction Permit
- Remodel Permit
- Commercial Electric Service Permit
- Structure Moving Permit
- Sign Permit
- Demolition Permit
- Land Disturbance Permit without SWPP
- Land Disturbance Permit with SWPP
New Multi-Family/Commercial/Industrial Building
Two sets of plans wet stamped by a Missouri registered architect and/or engineer or surveyor as required by state law. Plans must include the following information:
- Complete signed and sealed architectural plans, structural plans and material specifications of all work.
- Soil boring and geotechnical recommendations report, including the description and bearing value.
- Structural calculations or other substantiation of structural performance.
- General specifications.
- Fire resistance rated assembly specifications
- Complete Mechanical plans and specifications
- Complete Plumbing plans and specifications
- Complete Electrical plans and specifications
- Complete Sprinkler plans and specifications
- Site plan drawn to scale showing:
- Existing structures (placement on lot and dimensions)
- Proposed structures (placement on lot and dimensions)
- Adjacent street(s)
- Lot dimensions
- Location of driveways, sidewalks, and utility easements
- Front, rear, and side setbacks
- Which direction is north
- The scale to which the site plan is drawn
- Subdivision, lot number, and address
Two sets of plans including building plans and a site plan. Contact Building Official, Brett Penrose at 660-747-9135 to find out if your project will require wet stamped plans.