- Sarah Patton – Shelter Manager
- Kelley Bennefeld – Assistant Shelter Manager
- Abby Chronister – Shelter Staff
- Katie Butler – Shelter Staff
2016 Shelter Statistics
Warrensburg Animal Shelter accepted 941 new pets into our program in 2016. In addition, 90 animals were still housed from 2015 for a total of 1031 animals in our care for the year.
- 52% Adopted into new homes.
- 16% Returned to their owners.
- 8% Transferred to a partner shelter or rescue group.
- 4% Euthanized (Euthanized animals were ones that were unhealthy beyond reasonable medical treatment or animals that were not safe to place into adoptive homes.)
- 8% Died (Animals that died while in shelter care are ones that were extremely old or unhealthy and passed prior to humane euthanasia, or neonatal animals that did not thrive in a shelter environment.)
At the end of 2016 106 animals were housed waiting to be adopted in 2017.
Find us on social media!