AN ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING THE DELIVERY OF NOT TO EXCEED $8,250,000 PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF THE CITY OF WARRENSBURG, MISSOURI, REFUNDING CERTIFICATES OF PARTICIPATION, SERIES 2017, FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROVIDING FUNDS TO REFINANCE PROJECTS FOR THE CITY; AND AUTHORIZING AND APPROVING CERTAIN DOCUMENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE DELIVERY OF SAID CERTIFICATES.
The City Council will meet in the Southeast Conference Room, upstairs at 102A South Holden, Warrensburg, for Executive Session
Call to Order
Roll Call permanent
Vote to close part of this meeting pursuant to Section 610.021 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri, relating to:
(1) Legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving the City and any confidential or privileged communication between the City and its representatives and its attorneys.
(2) Leasing, purchase or sale of real estate where public knowledge might adversely affect the amount paid in the transaction.
(3) Hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting of particular employees by a public governmental body when personal information about the employee is discussed or recorded.
(12) Documents or any documents related to a negotiated contract until a contract is executed, or all proposals are rejected.
(13) Individually identifiable personnel records, performance ratings or records pertaining to employees or applicants for employment